Nothing has impact like the media.
- Use something like our sample WEAAD Media Release
- Our Community has plenty of good resources on marketing your event here
- For information on elder abuse, see the websites of these organisations
- Letters to the editor on elder abuse are something everyone can do; see this short guide
- Websites and social media are also a great way to publicize your activity and spread awareness: upload the banners we have provided and check out Seniors Rights Victoria and other organisations for content ideas.
- For assistance with media, feel free to contact Seniors Rights Victoria on (03) 9655 2129. We can arrange interviews with Rebecca Edwards, Manager and Principal Lawyer at Seniors Rights Victoria, who is an experienced spokesperson on elder abuse.